Finger Lakes Gaming & Racetrack will reopen Wednesday, Sept. 9
Per the state’s directive, Finger Lakes will reopen at 25 percent capacity with a reduced number of active video gaming machines at least 6 feet apart and employees and guests required to wear face coverings. Live racing, which resumed in July, remains closed to spectators per the state’s directive with no onsite wagering or simulcast race wagering.
- No fans to watch or wager on live racing.
- No simulcast racing wagering.
- Valet parking, coat check, scooter rentals and wheelchairs will not be available.
- The Lucky North® Club players club will have limited hours.
- Black Diamond VIP lounge will be closed.
- Reduced food and beverage options will be available. The Buffet and Tim Hortons will be closed. Remedy and Seven Bars will also be closed.
- Per the state’s guidelines, there will be no beverage service or food and beverage allowed on the gaming floor.
Daily - 8am to 4am
Lucky North Club® Hours
Sunday thru Thursday - 8am to 10pm
Friday & Saturday - 8am to midnight
Play It Safe™
Finger Lakes Gaming & Racetrack will implement a comprehensive program ahead of its Sept. 9 reopening that features new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19 that include new entry procedures. The program, called Play It Safe™, encompasses Finger Lakes’ new operating procedures, which have been reengineered to minimize contact risk. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).Learn More About Play It Safe™