Players Club Reward Points
Point EarningPlayer Extras Members earn points by playing with their Player Extras Card. For every $10 of play, you will receive one point. You may also use your Player Extras Card when wagering on horse racing, simply present your card before you wager. For every $4 in racing wagers, you will receive one point. Plus earn double the points on Finger Lakes Races! You may redeem your points at various locations throughout the facility!
NEW - MEMBERS 21 AND OLDER MAY NOW USE POINTS TO PURCHASE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES. SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS.
NEW! As a benefit of being a Player Extras Member 21 years of age or older, you may now redeem Points to purchase alcoholic beverages anywhere on the Gaming Floor, or at any of our Gaming Floor food venues that serve alcohol including Remedy, Sevens, and the Vineyard Buffet! Simply present your Player Extras Card when placing your order – it's that easy!
Trading your points in for merchandise, extra entries, gift cards, or racing programs is easy! Simply present your card at the beginning of your transaction:
- Food and Beverage: Present your card at the Vineyard Buffet, Platinum Grille, or any other food venue.
- Entries: Redeem points at Player Extras for additional entries for select grand prize drawings (1 point per entry, maximums may apply).
- Racing: Redeem points at Player Extras for programs.
- Valet: Present your card at Player Extras to redeem points for valet parking.
- On-Line Points Store: Redeem Your Points at our ON-LINE POINT STORE - Click Here to Browse!
Check Your Points
There are many ways to check your points:
- Player Extras Club: Visit our Player Extras Club located just inside the entrance to the gaming floor. The Player Extras Club will be happy to look up your points for you and answer any questions regarding your points!
- Self-Serve Kiosks: Try our new self-serve kiosks by sliding your card and entering a preregistered pin. Once you’ve logged in, you can click “Manage Accounts”, and then “Check My Points". Don’t forget to click “OK” and “Log Out” once you are finished!
- Video Gaming Machines: Every time you play a gaming machine, make sure you are playing with your Player Extras Card. Simply insert your card into the card reader slot on any of the video gaming machines. A small LCD on the machine will greet you by name and temporarily display your balance.