LOTTERY SERVICE CENTER
Location and Hours:
- Located at our Cashier Cage
- Open 10am to 10pm Monday - Saturday
- Open 12pm to 10pm Sunday
Types of prizes that we redeem:
- Vouchers between 45 days and one year old from any video gaming facility
- Online tickets the day after the drawing (Numbers, Win4, Take 5, Pick 10, Lotto, Mega Millions)
- Instant tickets
- Any prize up to $500,000 (some exceptions apply)
NOTE: Federal, NY State, NY City and Yonkers tax withholdings as well as offsets for Child Support arrears and previously collected Public Assistance are withheld from prizes of $600 or more according to the appropriate tax laws.
Method of Payment:We generate check payments for all prize payments. These checks may be cashed at the cashier cage. Online and instant prizes of $600 or less also may be cashed at Seven’s Bar or Extras Point Store.
Required Identification:Guests must present one of the following types of identification when requesting payment for any Lottery prize at the Customer Service Center:
- US/Canadian/US possessions photo drivers license
- US/Canadian/US possessions photo non-driver ID
- US military ID with photo
- US/foreign passport with photo (valid)
For any questions regarding our New York Lottery Customer Service Center, please visit our Cashier Cage.